Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tense

This weekend going home to my sister's celebration buffet dinner.
I hope I can finished all the assignment and lab report on time.

Later going to cinema to watch 2012. I hope it is a nice movie.
And tomorrow, going out too to do some research project while enjoy the task.

Assignment dead line and mid term are all on the same day.
My sister marriage affair also crush in the middle on such stressful short semester.
I pray hard, and wish hard that I'm not going to fail the Japanese Exam on December, because I didn't put much effort on it. Times does not allow for most of the time.

Sometimes, really wonder what type of life I want and what I'm doing now.
Hectic, tiring, gnirob, confusing.
Will the satisfaction comes after all these little challenge end? I really wonder.
Although everything is not difficult, but it is not so easy either.
GAMBATEH!!

No comments: