Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!!

I heard many popping sound, actually is the fireworks now. It is Raya.I'm now at 15th floor of my sister apartment at KL.

SInce my mum and my sis slept di, I got to cut short of this update.

The story continue on next morning(this morning)..
I wake up on 6am and Jan Fei, Wen Jun and I catch 7am bus to Melaka to have breakfast at Mc DOnald and then I back to seremban. I forget to take the key and therefore I drop by Jan Fei's house a while. Thanks for the TOng SHui, it was awesome.

Then, my mum fetch me after she finished her work.
Both of us go to Terminal 1 to take bus to Pasar Seni to meet my sister. We went to eat the Da Chao. SOmething not so good is it was raining for almost for a whole day. We came back to apartment after hanging out at Ci CHang Jie.

Well, my mum is lazy to go out after that. But due to my sis and my insist, we went to SS2's Papa Paprik to have supper just now. ICHIBAN!

I really got to go now..

Selamat hari Raya to everyone!! ^^

No comments: