Friday, October 9, 2009

IT was OVER!!

Yes! Final exam was over!!
Haha.. After quarantine myself from Internet for 2 weeks, discipline myself to sleep early and study hard, the hard time was over.

Erm, after the last paper finished on 11am today, my fren and I went to eat Nando's Chicken at Jusco. I'm satisfied with the hot Peri-peri chicken.

And then, we sent jeffrey to bus central and we were heading to Dataran Pahlawan's dream box karaoke. Well, we sang for 4 hours. I found out 1 thing, the songs I like are all slow and sad songs. And it makes the whole karaoke room drown with the melanconic melody. Haha..

And now, I'm having recreation time at my brother house tonight.
They plan to play Kuon and Fatal Frame II, PS2 games.

Erm, I haven't plan my schedule for this semester break, It's like so many things need to be organised and planned.

By the way, HAPPY SEMESTER BREAK and HAPPY FINAL OVERED to MMU student. ^^

Got to go to join them di.. ^^

No comments: