Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Status Update

I'm now stay at home, seremban.
Doing nothing but watching drama series, playing games, online surfing internet, doing some household chores, planning a trip and trying to cook dinner. Hehe..

Some small arguement occured between my frens, i hope they will be fined soon.

Something make me mad today. Someone utilize my email address to send out weird advertisement. That's mean someone hack my account. So sad and angry. Therefore, I have changed all the account's password. So, try to hack it again if you are so damn briliant! Idiot.

Do you ever think of when you can afford to buy a car and a house?
Who you are, where will you be and wat will be your career after 4 or 5 years?
How much can you earn next time?
I don't have any clues on these question that keep turning in my head....

No comments: