Monday, October 19, 2009

Vacation

Today is a tiring day. Having insomnia last night again due to caffeine. I took 8.30am bus to melaka back to MMU. After settle my JPA thingy at admin, I came home and start to clean my room.

Well, after a whole evening, I'm weary and exhausted although my job not yet finish. I can't stop myself from surfing Internet until now.

Something very weird bout my laptop, I can't sign in to MSN for a whole day. And I uninstall the expired avast and troublesome Microsoft Visual Basic. But, it didn't turn out to be better.

Result will out on few day. I pray hard that I pass the boundaries. I wish my friend can do it too.

I will back seremban again tomorrow noon. And my vacation start on WED.
My fren and I will go to sunway lagoon theme park.
Transport, accommodation, fees and timing. I hope everything going smooth.

No comments: