Wednesday, December 10, 2008

mid valley..



After exam last Fri,
v go jonker walk..
due 2 raining,
v ate supper at LIMbongan burger.....

hehe..

After 3 hours sleep,
i take the bus back 2 s'bn,
then go to mid valley...

I am loss..
Fortunately,
i got the chance 2 go the garden..
Nice place right??
the porridge n yao zha kueh there is nice!!






I like the mo tian lun...
wait 4 someday,
i will buy it 4 my X'mas present..
hehe..








Nice decorations at mid valley..
Go n see it urself!!











I watch TWILIGHT wit my ex classmate.. Romantic n nice love story..
However, not true in realistic.. I might enjoy it very much, if n only if i'm nt alone..
Long time no c buddies..
Thanks 2 duan 2 sending me, actually ur driving skills is pass..







guest wat is the ingredient..
no price 4 u..
hehe..





The dry mee n the kuah..
hoho..
(it makes me hungry..)







Delicious dinnernon sunday at fei's house..
Thank u guys 4 cooking..
The spagety is nice!!
I loving it.. ^^



The given GIFT from musical shows..

see my slide show at tis link.. ^^

http://www.slide.com/r/0tr3VthT4T-IfVF5LzxPLfjaLog7v1jE?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

n tis is the slide of penang trip during sem break 1..

http://www.slide.com/r/1C1lHhqa2D8dJhhSmu0VtIoevFwEac51?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

anyone could tell me how 2 put the slide into blog or frenster??

i hav no idea wit it..

thanks very much..

5 comments:

j said...

Yung,

got time then arrange the picture again.it's all mix up.hehe^^

but nice work on "mid valley.."
love the words with the picture kinda feels. next time i got picture sure will do so. cuz as my friends says, a picture worths a thousand word.

erm, 1 more thingy. whose that two pretty girls. u say they will be no girls going de wor... how come pop up not 1 but 2 girls ler? next time introduce to me. haha^^

haru90 said...

erm,
first n foremost,
i wanna thank u for giving me such nice name..
2ndly, i do the blog in very rush time n tired mood, sure will edit de la..
the gals r my classmate..
i told u i'm went 2 watch twilight wit them de lo..
u r so bLuR @.@ ...
hehe..

said...

pass by to say ''hi'' :)

WeiKeong said...

Ya Jan Fei... you're so blur!! Didn't she tell us that there were girls? 3 girls sat at one end and the boys sat at the other end? Were you dreaming? LOL!!! Just kidding...

BoonHao said...

Why yongliang looks like ah boon ady de... hahaha

Halo... YiRONG long time din c u ady
how r u? ^^

Keep in touch :D