Saturday, May 23, 2009

The truth of THE DREAM OF DANDELION..

The truth is ...
Life is made up of meetings and partings. People come into your life everyday; you say Hi, Thanks you, Sorry and Bye ; some stay for a few minutes, some stay for a few months, some a year, others a whole lifetime. No matter who he is, you meet and then you part.
~quoted from If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern

So, the conclusion is..
I'm glad that I met you, I'll thank my lucky stars for I that..

This story consists of lots of fun things like the Jinny Joes, the Dandelion, the meteor rains on 29th of July, and most importantly, the dreams, hope, imagination and memories.

The conflicts included love, belief, people, work, life and the soulution to reveil the truths. The climax made my eyes red and teary. But, the ending is awesome. Read it yourself and you will understand.
... it was the face of someone who had let go nd was truly happy."
The hint for hapy life is just ACCEPT THE TRUTH, LET GO AND BE TRULY HAPPY..

Thanks a lot to Qiao Hui for lending this book to me.. Although I took a long time to read it.. By the way, I didn't meet you for a whole day so I will return it to you early in the moring tomorrow.. Wait for me ya!!

No comments: