Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Sick

I'm so sorry to say that I fall sick again, second time in this semester, week 6.
I also dunno what the hell happen to me..
Now feeling all the muscle cramp and pain, eyes r sleepy and reddish while brain is malfunctioning..

Just now is my thermodynamics mid term test.
Well, I skipped all the lectures for chapter 3 and I keep dreaming in the class..
I do plan to study hard last weekend and tats the reason why i fly the aeroplane.
While, I turn out to be lazy and most terribly is i fall sick.

Fever start and sore throat come.

Haiz.. What can I say?
I'm kinda busy with debate thingy while the exam is near.
Yesterday really want 2 thanks to Gan, another brother from seremban for spending time 2 teach me bout themodynamics. I hope I do score well and not disappointing you.

Well, I really got to sleep di. Although my target sleeping time is 12.30am, I can't make it.. HAIZ..

3 comments:

rebel_heart said...

Drink lotsa water, have a lotta Vitamin C and rest up! Get well soon (:

haru90 said...

Oh, thanks a lot 4 care.
I have been recover.
but really thanks a lot for leaivng comment..

haru90 said...

Oh, thanks a lot 4 care.
I have been recover.
but really thanks a lot for leaivng comment..