Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my day

"Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
you had a bad day
the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong"


I can't really wake up today. After a quick breakfast, I went to class with Bing Sheng (meet him on the way to campus).

The class is gnirob. I'm glad that I didn't fall asleep for the afternoon class.

One stop center fulled with people, feeling tired when seeing crowd everywhere.
What happen to MMU? Why so many people walk here and there? Where they come from?
I prefer the peaceful atmosphere when I'm still in foundation. Small class and less people around the campus.

The day almost end, but my brother says wanna go Jusco to buy belated Father's Day's present.
So WJ and I accompany him. Actually I didn't help after all, because I keep hanging around gals session. Haha. We went Mc Donald for dinner. Nice apple pie I have today. We go to popular and speedy for window shopping. And we really use lots of time on that. Haha.

I try on the weighting machine today. My BMI shows "OK". Thanks to my brother for sponsor 2osen. Haha. But I hope to diet and exercise more, to grow more healthy and more slim.
Got to hunting for nice dress for the wedding while keeping my budget low. I already over spent due to new semester's needy and non-needy. Haha.

Planning:
Go cinema to watch Transformer this week..

No comments: