Sunday, April 26, 2009

Confused..

I have been hesitated for a whole day on what to update for my blog.
Feeling: Confuse..
Mood : Swinging for a whole day..
Status : Not weary but can’t concentrate on what I want to do..

Early in the morning, I received a call from my mum, she said she want to come Melaka to pass me the Slip Gaji (for scholarship application purpose).
I’m a little bit glad, because I haven’t go back Seremban for this few weeks.



“ただいます ちかく ありません”, another message received.

Flash back on Wednesday:
“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!”
Our classmate are singing Birthday song to Choon Yang. He is smaller than us so he is celebrating his 18th Birthday.



“Our friend, Choon Yang has passed away this morning, due to accident.”
Well, I’m not sure is that true, but nobody will take sure case for joke right?
I just feel my mind is empty. Life is so unpredictable.
A few days ago, I have posted a blog about fate.
However, I don’t know how to handle this kind of situation, may be the facts is just unacceptable.
It is just “What the hell happen to this world!”. This phase repeated for twenty times in my mind.

Human’s life is fragile, we cannot deny that.
So, do enjoy your life and not EMOing or blaming here or there.


My uncle, Grandfather, Mum, Sis and Cousin do travel 71km from Seremban to Melaka to pass me a piece of document.
I don’t know how to express my appreciation to them.
Besides, I’m so numb, I don’t know where to bring them for a proper lunch.
We just ate Yong Tao Fu near MMU corner, and then, they went back.

I did nothing at my room for half a day.
Dreaming, surfing internet and bathing.
Fortunately, today dinner with brothers n sister at Malim.
By the way, the air in the car is difficult to breath, the condition is so “rigid”(I have no vocab in mind to describe it).
Erm, the sky today is very clear, and it is suitable time for watching star.
So, we travel another 20 minutes, to the beach.
Again, the music from PA system filled the air.
We were quiet.
Do this silent means peaceful?

We reached there, but the tide is going too high.
No cold water,
no refreshing wind,
just leave the lonely star doing their duties.
We saw a jellyfish, reflecting light at the dark.
Seriously, it is cute, very cute.
But, it is poisoned, so we went back after that.


The first time I felt the grass is so comfortable.
Jogging under the spot light might becomes my new favorite or maybe habit.
Thank you guys for companion, if you all are tired, you can left me alone, I already use to that. Anyways, thanks a lot.


_____________________________________


Again, I want to thank KS for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Without you, I think I’m now still squeezing my head and doing the Academic Essay at last minute.

Another 2 guys I want to express my appreciation and praising are JF and WK. Both of you have been a responsible and good driver. But, JF, this does not mean you can play Fast and Furious trick next time. Thanks for driving me home safely.

Lastly, I want to take back a sentence. Bro, you do always fetch us here and there. I’m so sorry to blame you with this offence. Because, I just mean to be playful. Thanks again for building so much memories for us. You never blame even a word when something bad happened. So, this makes me respect you more than others.


____________________________

God, bless him rest in peace.



I just dunno how to express the condolence.

No comments: